Sunday, September 13, 2009

new it

HA. it's a new week and already going to bed later than I should.. it is the same battle i choose not to fight but always find that I really really should have.

and the peace of God...
I'm a little nervous about this week. I have both an assignment due - that, thankfully, I've been working on - and my supervisor from Lander is also making a visit to my class - on wednesday. It makes me squirm cause I feel so unsure about managing a large group of children, particularly under the judgemental eye of the women who tells me that i can graduate or not. I can't think like that. it's too extreme. Anyway, I just hope it goes well. experience, experience, experience.

i have not spoken with any members of my family in what seems like ages. oh mom and pop. maybe they should be told about this blogging endevour... :).

i'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment