Tuesday, September 29, 2009

chilly


There was a chill today; it was both wonderful and foreboding. The thought of hoodies and not being sticky in the heat makes me happy. On the other hand, being forever cold... does nothing.. for my palate. I've always found it interesting how in the summer, I forget that it becomes miserable to go outside in the cold. and vice versa - how in the winter, i forget the unbearable heat and discomfort of those hot, summer days.
"Yikes. Bikes." Guess what movie that line is from? haha.

2 comments:

  1. i'm late as always... but is it never been kissed?? haha. i hope so, otherwise i'll just feel silly.

    anyways, i really like the picture-- it was intriguing. the handlebars really stood out and i couldn't tell at first what it was (at first glance). it almost seemed like the horns of a billy goat. ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. :). billy goat.
    and it is never been kissed. my oh my. we watched that so many times. so long ago.

    ReplyDelete