Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving

yew hew.. it's thanksgiving day. THE one day to be out right thankful for everything in my life.. which i really have a whole lot to be thankful for. really. so, Thankyou. mostly to God, but really also to everyone a part of my life (and not a part of it). apart? a part? eeee.

i drove to be with family today. just for the day - to columbia. i like columbia, liked living here. it's been a long time since i've visited.. It's always kind of weird being/living in greenwood and then visiting other places I've lived before - it's like I forget that there's other possibilities of the life I could be living. i get stuck living in greenwood - granted with several wonderful friends (that I wouldn't know what to do without) - so in a sense, it's not really 'stuck' but just.... i don't know.. I guess it's that balance between being content in any and every situation and - at the same time - pursueing goals, interests, adventure. .... And also, it's not always about the place I live. or my particular situation. ... its about attitude, interactions with others, caring, loving, and so on. : )
wow, all these words. Finally, God is very good. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment